- What Really Happens To Your Recycling When You Leave It Out For Collection – Does It Really Do Any Good?
- 5 Solar Power Myths Busted!
- Insulation. Hazardous to Your Health?
- Unusual, Sustainable Roofing Materials for the Modern, Eco-Conscious Home
- Are You Ready To Convert Your Home To An Energy-Efficient Power House?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Holding dynamically diverse properties, cork is commonly utilized in the creation of a number of products we use daily. When most people think about cork, they often turn their minds to that pesky plug that stands between them and the contents of a wine or champagne bottle. Other uses are flooring, textiles, clothing, jewelry and crafts. Cork is also a great option for sustainable building for flooring. Continue reading
When you’re considering potential building materials for home construction as a society we tend to focus on two or three commonly utilized and widely accepted building materials: wood, stone or concrete. What you may not realize is that bamboo solutions … Continue reading